Bill McKibben appears on Real Time with Bill Maher, Oct 5-2012.
Fox News‘s Frank Luntz and Ex-Republican Rep Mark Foley try to put forth some sort of logical sounding arguments to McKibben, but look like children when Maher and McKibben put them squarely in their place. Children vs Adults here. Global Warming is a crisis unequaled in human history.
A new report by the Organization DARA says 100 Million deaths could be caused by Global Warming by 2030.
- Bill Mckibben Crushes Denier on Bill Maher (climatecrocks.com)
- Searching for a New Environmentalism in Austin (science.time.com)
- Mike Papantonio Interviews Bill McKibben About the Reality of Climate Change (ecowatch.org)
- Bill Maher rips Republican strategist Frank Luntz in interview (rawstory.com)
- “There’s No Economy on a Dead Planet”: Reflections on a Missing Election Issue by Paul Street (zcommunications.org)
- Bill McKibben speaking in Austin, TX (texasvox.org)
- Bill McKibben Wrestles The Octopus In The Room (huffingtonpost.com)
- Environmentalist says global climate catastrophe is inevitable without intervention (pri.org)
- SXSW Eco: Searching for a New Environmentalism (science.time.com)